HOME ORGANIZATION HOUSTON
HOME ORGANIZING | SERVICES
HOME ORGANIZING –
Do you feel your space has a mind of its own? Would you like to make your home more functional and organized? Our organizing process has helped hundreds of Houston and surrounding area homeowners take back control of their space.
General Houston Home Organization
Frustrated with the time you waste every day because you can’t find things when you need them? Does it feel like the constant war on clutter in your home ruins its appearance AND drains your energy? We can transform any room in your Houston home into a space that is as beautiful and functional as you always hoped it could be. And we’ll make sure we show you exactly how to keep it that way too! Our services include:
- Houston Kitchen Organization (we specialize in pantries!)
- Houston Bathroom Organization
- Houston Garage Organization
- Houston Closet Organization
- Houston Playroom Organization
- And much more! Contact us to discuss your specific project, we’re sure we can help.
New Home Organization
In an ideal world you would be able to put your life on hold for a little while after moving into a new Houston home. Unfortunately though, life has to go on, but busy work schedules, school schedules, family obligations, and just that sinking feeling of not knowing where to start often make getting unpacked and organized in your new space very hard.
The Just Organized by Taya Houston home organization team can help you feel settled in a matter of hours or days instead of the weeks or months that it may take you to do all the unpacking on your own.
Get started on the “right foot.”
Designating official spaces for items and creating organizational systems in your new home from the very beginning will help you maintain your space and keep a clutter-free home from the start and our unpacking and organizing services are the perfect way to achieve that.
Are you joining the movement of people who are downsizing or simplifying? You may have chosen to downsize the size of your living space and therefore you need to downsize the amount of stuff you are keeping. But doing so can be hard, especially if you will be leaving a home that holds years and years of memories.
Our team can be a huge help. We can help you make those difficult decisions about what to keep and what to toss or donate. We can even help you find places to donate those things that still have value so that they can enrich someone else’s life.
Merging two households can be hugely stressful. However, the team at Just Organized by Taya are experts in this very delicate field and can act as the cool heads, and peacekeepers you need when trying to determine whose stuff is staying, what’s going and just how two homes can become one and you can all live happily ever after, together.
Our Home Organizing
What can you expect from our home organization service?
Schedule Your First Appointment
- We offer two options for a client’s first appointment. We always recommend starting off with a 4-hour discovery session, a hands-on four-hour session where we will work with YOU or FOR you.
- This session gets your project underway as quickly and efficiently as possible and should four hours not be enough, we will be able to give you a good idea of what else the project will require to bring it to completion.
- Our hourly rate is $90 an hour, and we have a 4-hour minimum. Alternately, if you are feeling very overwhelmed, you can opt to begin with a 45-minute Home Organization Consultation.
- During this consultation session, we will fully access the situation and recommend an approximate time estimate and a plan of action. The cost of our Home Organization Consultation is $140.
- Once your appointment is booked we’ll ask you to complete an intake questionnaire to allow us a better understanding of what’s working and what’s not.
- We’ll ask you to send images or a video walking us through your problem areas, cluttered contents and what desires for the ideal outcome of your work with us would be.
- Based on what we can see your needs might be based on the images you submit, we will offer a product recommendation shopping list. This might be a shoe rack, or storage bins, trash bags and/or other simple cleaning supplies.
- This allows us to have everything we need on hand to make the best possible use of time during our session. Often times clients have products that can be re-purposed already in the home, and so the financial outlay is minimal..
- We will work with YOU or FOR you based on your desired preference. Many clients choose us because we can get a lot done without the need for them to be present.
- This is often the best approach for those who are very busy and really don’t have four hours to spare. Some clients, however, prefer to stay with us to watch and learn. The choice is always yours.
We’ll Get to Work
- We will organize your spaces taking into account the physical space you have, your functional needs and activities, preferences and personal goals. We don’t just organize a space and leave though.
- We create a system to help you stay organized that works with your lifestyle and that of your family members instead of against it.
- One size fits all does not apply when creating personalized organizing systems that work and our understanding of that is one of the things that truly sets us apart.
We’re excited to help you! Whichever of our services you are interested in, you can book an appointment below, quickly, easily and securely. If you have more questions before you do, please feel free to contact us here.