How organized is your home? If you needed your birth certificate in a hurry, could you find it? How about your car insurance policy or your child’s medical records? What many people don’t realize is that part of home organization includes knowing where everything of importance is located, not just how ‘neat and tidy’ things look.
In our everyday lives, we are all so busy with kids, jobs, family and 1,001 things we all have to do that our homes often become disorganized and dysfunctional without us ever really realizing it. We throw and stash things here and there to save time, intending to ‘sort them out, one weekend. But that weekend rarely ever comes.
You may have heard a lot of people saying that organizing your home is not that hard at all. This may apply to some people, but for most, those who barely have enough time for themselves, removing clutter and organizing their homes are just too difficult to squeeze in their daily routine and even knowing where to start can be hard – and very discouraging. If only you could find yourself a fairy godmother to help set things straight!
Well, we’re not fairies, but the professionals from Just Organized By Taya can show you how to organize your home properly and help you get through the task as quickly and as conveniently as possible, and then learn how to keep things organized in the future.
What We Can Help With
- Kitchen Organizing
- Closet Organizing
- Garage Organizing
- Home Office Organization & Setup
- Paper/Mail Management
- Situational Disorganization
- Children’s bedroom/playrooms Organization
- Collectibles/Memorabilia Organizing
- Estate Organizing
- Time Management
- Clutter Support
- Chronic Disorganization
- Storage Solutions
- General Clutter Control
- And Much More – No Job is Too Big or Small!
The Hidden Benefits of Houston Home Organization
Home organization will bring you more than just a better looking home. Once you are no longer wasting time looking for things you, your partner or your kids have misplaced every day you’ll have more time to focus on more important things (like getting to work or school on time) And the feelings of relief and relaxation you’ll feel when all of that cumbersome clutter is gone? Our clients tell us that’s priceless!
What can you expect from our home organization service? Over the years we have developed a very successful and efficient process we tailor to meet each client’s unique needs.
However, as we are asked so often about just what we do, here is a peek at the basic process that has won us the Best of Houzz Award for Service four years in a row.
Schedule Your First Appointment
- We offer two options for a client’s first appointment. We always recommend starting off with a 4-hour discovery session, a hands-on four-hour session where we will work with YOU or FOR you.
- This session gets your project underway as quickly and efficiently as possible and should four hours not be enough, we will be able to give you a good idea of what else the project will require to bring it to completion.
- Our hourly rate is $75 an hour and we have a 4-hour minimum. Alternately, if you are feeling very overwhelmed, you can opt to begin with a 45 minute Home Organization Consultation.
- During this consultation session, we will fully access the situation and recommend an approximate time estimate and a plan of action. The cost of our Home Organization Consultation is $140.
We’ll Be Asking for Some Information
- Once your appointment is booked, we’ll ask you to complete an intake questionnaire to allow us a better understanding of what’s working and what’s not.
- We’ll ask you to send images or a video walking us through your problem areas, cluttered contents and what desires for the ideal outcome of your work with us would be.
We’ll Get Everything Ready
- Based on what we can see your needs might be based on the images you submit, we will offer a product recommendation shopping list. This might be a shoe rack, or storage bins, trash bags and/or other simple cleaning supplies.
- This allows us to have everything we need on hand to make the best possible use of time during our session. Often times clients have products that can be repurposed already in the home, and so the financial outlay is minimal.
The Cavalry Will Arrive
- We will work with YOU or FOR you based on your desired preference. Many clients choose us because we can get a lot done without the need for them to be present.
- This is often the best approach for those who are very busy and really don’t have four hours to spare. Some clients, however, prefer to stay with us to watch and learn. The choice is always yours.
We’ll Get to Work
- We will organize your spaces, taking into account the physical space you have, your functional needs and activities, preferences and personal goals. We don’t just organize a space and leave though.
- We create a system to help you stay organized that works with your lifestyle and that of your family members instead of against it.
- One size fits all does not apply when creating personalized organizing systems that work and our understanding of that is one of the things that truly sets us apart.
Latest posts by Just Organized By Taya (see all)
- The 6 Things You Must Do Around the House Before Leaving on Vacation - May 20, 2019
- Create Your Own Kitchen Herb Garden - May 17, 2019
- How To Choose the Perfect Shade of White for Your Home Staging Project - May 15, 2019