HOUSTON’S VACANT HOME STAGING SPECIALIST
Are You a Home Owner, Real Estate Investor or Real Estate Professional looking to SELL QUICKLY?
All Our Packages are Complete Full-Service options that include:
- All Furniture, Decor Accessories including Rugs Art, Lamps etc.
- Easy 60-90 day Rental Options
- Home Delivery of Furniture, Decor Accessories including Rugs, Art, Lamps etc.
- Complete set up and take down of staging project
Why Stage Your Property?
Home staging can add up to 20% to your home’s perceived value.
There is never a second chance to make a first impression. Buyers will typically only take 15 seconds to make a decision regarding your property. Why leave that first impression to chance?
Does it Work?
Yes. The Real Estate Home Staging Association studied 174 homes previously on the market on average 156 days before the homeowners gave up trying to sell on their own and called in a professional home stager. Those same homes were staged, re-listed and sold in an average of 42 days after professional staging.
This translates as 73% less time on the market.
What is Home Vacant Home Staging?
- This is when we bring in furniture, decor Accessories including throw Pillows, art, and rugs to warm up an empty space and make it inviting.
- Home staging can essentially erase the negatives in a home, and distract prospective buyers from any imperfections a home may have.
- We generally stage our homes using a neutral palette and design to appeal to a broad range of buyers
- Decorating to emphasize a homes space, functionality, and features so that prospective Buyers can envision themselves living in it.
- Staging adds to your home by making your home feel larger, brighter, cleaner, etc.
Quick Staging Quote
Book Your Staging Consultation By Selecting a Date on the Calendar Below
Proudly Serving All Of Houston Including Clear Lake, Heights, Montrose, River Oaks, Sugar Land, Katy, Cypress, Missouri City & Woodlands Texas Areas