HOUSTON INTERIOR DECORATING
Interior decorating reflects your style, mindset, and attitude towards life; your home design speaks volumes about your personality.
Keeping these two essentials in mind, extreme care should be taken when decorating. Since good interior design requires some systemic strategies along with thorough research, seeking the help of a trusted professional interior decorator is a great decision when you want to give your home a makeover.
So, if you are in Houston and planning to hire an interior decorator for your home or workplace, at Just Organized by Taya, we are trusted, experienced and ready to assist you in creating a new home that reflects your lifestyle and personality.
- Have you been contemplating remodeling your kitchen, changing your kitchen cabinets, and bathroom? Have you gathered some information and have a good idea of what you would like to have in your home, but don’t know how to turn your idea into a reality?
- Our trained interior decorators will put all of their experience and expertise to work for you, making your dream and vision a reality! Designing spaces is our life’s work. We have the knowledge and expertise to bring your dream to life and have the time to find just the right options to give you a look you want at a price you can afford.
- Our professional decorators will guide you through the entire design process with a well thought out plan that will help you avoid costly mistakes such as furniture that is too large, colors that are not working and contractors who don’t do quality work. We also introduce you to new ideas and solutions that will elevate your home’s style to the highest level possible.
Our Interior Decorating Process
What can you expect from our interior decorating service?
- Our 2-hour consultation includes; colour palette selection, style and personality assessment, and room guidance.
- We will provide you with a sketched floor plan (note: to scale floor plans and renderings not included) with measurements of layout suggestions
- Decor and accessory recommendations for style, size and colour. Note: Mood Boards + Floor Plans to scale are available for an additional fee.
Sourcing + Shopping
- On an hourly basis, we can source furniture and decor online to accommodate your decorating plan.
- Shopping and sourcing wholesale and retail stores, sharing our trade discounts. where applicable.
- Provide answers to questions and guidance by email and phone if requested.
Installation + Design
- When all furniture and decor is assembled and ready for installation, our team will return to lay out and style your space.
Ready to get started?
We’re excited to help you! Whichever of our services you are interested in, you can book an appointment below, quickly, easily and securely. If you have more questions before you do, please feel free to contact us here.