What can you expect from our home organization service? Over the years we have developed a very successful and efficient process that we tailor to meet each client’s unique needs.
However, as we are asked so often about just what we do, here is a peek at the basic process that has won us the Best of Houzz Award for Service four years in a row.
Schedule Your First Appointment
- We offer two options for a client’s first appointment. We always recommend starting off with a 4-hour discovery session, a hands-on four-hour session where we will work with YOU or FOR you.
- This session gets your project underway as quickly and efficiently as possible and should four hours not be enough, we will be able to give you a good idea of what else the project will require to bring it to completion.
- Our hourly rate is $75 an hour and we have a 4-hour minimum. Alternately, if you are feeling very overwhelmed, you can opt to begin with a 45 minute Home Organization Consultation.
- During this consultation session, we will fully access the situation and recommend an approximate time estimate and a plan of action. The cost of our Home Organization Consultation is $140.
We’ll Ask for Some Information
- Once your appointment is booked we’ll ask you to complete an intake questionnaire to allow us a better understanding of what’s working and what’s not.
- We’ll ask you to send images or a video walking us through your problem areas, cluttered contents and what desires for the ideal outcome of your work with us would be.
We’ll Get Everything Ready
- Based on what we can see your needs might be based on the images you submit, we will offer a product recommendation shopping list. This might be a shoe rack, or storage bins, trash bags and/or other simple cleaning supplies.
- This allows us to have everything we need on hand to make the best possible use of time during our session. Often times clients have products that can be repurposed already in the home, and so the financial outlay is minimal.
The Cavalry Will Arrive
- We will work with YOU or FOR you based on your desired preference. Many clients choose us because we can get a lot done without the need for them to be present.
- This is often the best approach for those who are very busy and really don’t have four hours to spare. Some clients, however, prefer to stay with us to watch and learn. The choice is always yours.
We’ll Get to Work
- We will organize your spaces taking into account the physical space you have, your functional needs and activities, preferences and personal goals. We don’t just organize a space and leave though.
- We create a system to help you stay organized that works with your lifestyle and that of your family members instead of against it.
- One size fits all does not apply when creating personalized organizing systems that work and our understanding of that is one of the things that truly sets us apart.