Home Staging that Sells Itself
If you are planning to sell your home or property, there are likely a million things that need to be done to the house. One of the biggest tasks is making your home ready for MLS photography. This means that you stage your property to look its very best. To appeal to buyers instead of repelling them. Make it a home where everyone can imagine themselves living in!
That’s where our professional home stagers at Just Organized by Taya offer Occupied Home Staging Services that can help immensely. We know just how much to remove, what to re-purpose, how to best place the furniture and accessories, and what colors to paint. We even know if it’s in your best interest to replace the furniture, how and where to hang wall art, if the window coverings or rugs should be replaced, etc.
Why Stage My Home?
- Staging your home before selling demonstrates to the buyer that the house has been kept up to date and well-cared for by the homeowner. Your realtor will tell you, staged homes sell much quicker than non-staged homes. With the current housing slump, which is not expected to lift for a few more years, anything that will help you sell now, shouldn’t be overlooked.
- When it comes to staging your home, it’s a tricky line to introduce the people to your home and let them know that you have taken care of it and loved it. Placing the right paint colors on the walls can help shoppers visualize themselves in the home without seeing the room as cold and uninteresting, but instead, view it as calming, soothing and welcoming.
How do we work?
- During a staging consultation, our professional home stager will go through every room of your home, offering suggestions of what needs to be minimized, decluttered or in some cases, renovated. Based on our expertise within the market and your community, we will show you ways to improve the sal-ability of your home in the priority areas, while keeping within a budget to maximize your Return on Investment.
Why choose us?
- We work with you to selected quality items with great taste, with just the right number of things in each room to create a cozy, modern and quirky vibe that has enormous appeal in your target market segment.
- We provide a professional, fresh approach to home staging/styling. Whether your property needs a full makeover or it simply needs some new paint and updated hardware we can help transform your home into an inviting and warm home which results in multiple offers and possibly over asking price.
- Our professionals have a special talent for matching the style of your home with the furniture selected for staging. Each room will be laid out in a way in which potential purchasers could see how the room functions and how they would live in the home.
Houston Home Owners Maximize your return on investment