We understand that it might seem like a waste if the new homeowner might just change it, but there are a few reasons why this makes sense to do:
- If the colors you’ve chosen are bold, it will distract potential buyers from being able to see the potential of the rooms.
- A fresh, neutral paint means the new homeowner doesn’t have to paint right away, and gives the home that “move-in ready” look and that is just what many home buyers are looking for.
- It is one of the least expensive updates you can make to your home, with one of the greatest return on your investment.
Taya Wright, Owner and Principal at Just Organized by Taya
Just Organized by Taya, led by RESA Certified Home Stager and Professional Organizer Taya Wright, offers home staging and home and life organization services, in addition to interior styling services to residents across the Greater Houston area.
Latest posts by Just Organized By Taya (see all)
- How To Fluff Your Artificial Christmas Tree the Right Way - November 15, 2019
- Home Staging Tips for Happier Holidays – And Happier Home Buyers - November 13, 2019
- Top Tips for Holiday Home Organization - November 11, 2019